Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We are looking at a mix iPad and Android environment and I am trying to collate a list of apps available that are useful for primary schools.

 

I know there is iMovie, Garageband, Book creator etc for the ipads but are there any good like for like alternatives, or just some good apps we should look at?

 

Thanks

 

Si

Posted
we use... eduDroid if your near the Portsmouth area please get in contact and have a visit to our school. Yes it's an app I wrote but allows for all your android devices to be linked and sharing of websites, teacher created content etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...