Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is anyone using thin clients with RM CC4Anywhere? We have an HP t410 thin client that I am trying to setup to boot directly to a CC4Anywhere desktop. I have setup a profile using HP Profile Editor which will boot the thin client to a citrix receiver logon screen which when logged on will open up the required desktop, however the desktop is opening up in a window while I want it to open up full screen. Does anyone know what option I need to select to allow this?
Posted
Nevermind, found out that a change needed to be made to the published desktop on the CC4Anywhere server (don't know exactly what at the moment as our RM network is managed by our LEA so they made the change).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...