Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

WeTransfer - Send Files Up To 2Gb Free


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Link: WeTransfer

 

WeTransfer is a free service to send big or small files from A to B...
Once on the WeTransfer servers the files can wait up to two weeks before being collected by your intended recipient.

 

http://imgur.com/UuHOg.jpg

Edited by 6Foot2
Adjust thread title.
  • Thanks 3
Posted
If I can access this from the office it could be very useful. Gets around our LA's 2k file attachment limit, as well as no exe's, no zip's, etc.
Posted
If I can access this from the office it could be very useful. Gets around our LA's 2k file attachment limit, as well as no exe's, no zip's, etc.

 

I have just tested it through our connection and it is acessible here. :)

Posted
Pah! Banned because it's 'Online Storage'. This is getting silly. I can't even download a WAMP server in school because the exe countains too meny files for Sophos to scan - Grrrr.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...