Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi,

 

Does anyone have any Bootcamp drivers for Windows 7 please? We have some iMacs without OSX and with just Windows. I cant find hte OSX disc for them.

 

Thanks

Edited by FN-GM
Posted
really? These are 6 year old macs. does it support proxy server? I thoguht pressing alt was the option if you wanted to boot from disc?
Posted
really? These are 6 year old macs. does it support proxy server? I thoguht pressing alt was the option if you wanted to boot from disc?

 

Sorry, no idea. I've only been using macs for the last year.

Posted
They are upgrade packages only

I don't think so - the links on my website that JonThompson quotes are not update packages, they are the drivers (or as Apple calls them, "Windows Support Software") that you need.

However, for opening the downloaded pkg file a machine with no OS X, you do also need the instructions on Opening a BootCamp driver download or other pkg or dmg file on Windows 7 or 8 with 7-Zip | Chris F Carroll

Cheers, Chris

Posted

Hi,

The link you have posted are for specfic devices, none of them are the correct one. Ideally i just need the snow leopard bootcamp drivers as these work.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...