Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Anyone Looking For A Toshiba TRST-A10-SC1-QM-R Receipt Printer?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

http://gyazo.com/22aa23aa4d17a5f8354db6e8f2a3a228.png

 

I have just been handed this receipt printer by our Finance Department. We were to use it when printing receipts for students when they made payments via Tucasi. Tucasi never went live here and we are now implementing ParentPay [ParentPay+?]

 

We have the unused printer [a little dusty], the power supply and two unused till rolls.

 

PM me if interested and we will agree how you can collect it.

 

Thanks.

 

Edit: I have been in conversation with a member of Edugeek who would like this item and I have agreed that he can have it.

Edited by 6Foot2
Add detail to the post: it is now taken.
Posted

@DaveP,

 

we're considering Tucasi as an option here - is there a story behind why Tucasi didn't go live? PM is fine if you'd prefer not to discuss it in public.

Posted
@DaveP,

 

we're considering Tucasi as an option here - is there a story behind why Tucasi didn't go live? PM is fine if you'd prefer not to discuss it in public.

 

No reason that I am aware of. I will look into it and get back to you via PM if there is any thing specific.

Posted

To the guy I agreed could have the printer: Please PM again as I had a 'little accident' here. I have deleted all of my messages while having a clear out and now I don't have your details. I can remember enough to be able to tell if you are the right person when you get in touch but not enough to send a new PM. Sorry. :o

 

BTW: The printer is boxed up and ready to go. We just have to arrange getting it to you.

 

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...