+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, Anyone having issues with test drive unlimited 2? in Fun Stuff; Anyone having issues with test drive unlimited 2? I keep finding when I load my profile it just sits there ...
    Thank Post

Anyone having issues with test drive unlimited 2?

Anyone having issues with test drive unlimited 2? I keep finding when I load my profile it just sits there and never loads, but I think this is an issue when Xbox live is being slow because if I disconnect from the net its loads straight away. Also after a multi player session the screen freezes or just goes black. or i keep falling through the road in to the water in a endless loop

Thank Post
    looks like the first one is a bug just found this "Bad news for those who picked up Test Drive Unlimited 2 this week: the game is apparently falling apart, thanks to a few game-breaking bugs across various systems, including "permanent loading screen" problems and issues where the game's save file will get corrupted or not load. A number of network-reliant game components have been taken offline already, and the official Twitter account says the Eden Games team is working as fast as it can to sort things out. Programmers have been pulled in from other projects with the dev promising that "no one is going home until we get this working." thats just what happened to mine. Test Drive Unlimited 2 slammed with game-breaking launch bugs | Joystiq (Please beware I haven’t tested the link to the left) i had to the cache version from Bing because the site was blocked because of games category.)
    Last edited by andy_nic; 14th February 2011 at 10:13 AM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread