Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Dianalv

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dianalv

  1. If you are interested in stable connection you can try some service, as it connects without issue every time on-site. And it is not an issue when connecting through the VeePN. In my opinion that is a good decision that can solve a lot of problems.
  2. I also have the dynamic ip address at home and have faced some issues connected to VPN processing. Now I have not professional needs and I am using just free VeePN for my personal needs. Next week will move to the new office with my team and we will set up all the network.
  3. So it's impossible to use the O2 boostbox, yes?
  4. Had same issue but now also got it working, thanks
×
×
  • Create New...