Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Dexterp123

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dexterp123

  1. Sorry to grave dig this, but hey. I'm wanting to roll out RM Buzz, we have a mix of Chromebooks and Windows machines. The key to getting Windows machines covered is in forcing users to login, but there's something that just isn't working for me.I can login, but as soon as I log out the username/profile disappears. We don't want students typing in their email addresses to sign in, so I was hoping that after one sign in, it would keep a user name in the same way as a Chromebook. This way they click on their name, type in a password, and done. Does anyone have any ideas on this?
×
×
  • Create New...