Hi all
Sorry, but I couldn't find the Chromebook forum - I must be dim + blind. There probably is somewhere, but if there isn't a specific Chromebook forum, would it be a good idea to create one, as there are lots of schools who only use them, certainly at primary level?
I'm a newbie here but been teaching for 10 years and now have responsibility for the computers in my new school (as in, I've been here six months now). This is my third primary school, and all three have used Chromebooks for the curriculum (still use Windows for Admin, but that is also something we are looking at, as we would like to go exclusively towards Google). My current school and the last one uses them exclusively now, having got rid of their Apple and Windows laptops and we are thinking of aiming to get all students in KS2 their own Chromebook.
Has anyone done this in a primary school, please? Pros and cons? We have spent the last few months getting our WiFi equipment upgraded, expanded and as bulletproof as it can be.
Thank you.