When in Edit Local Users and Groups, I cannot select and apply the setting "User cannot change password". The account is a local administrator. I get the error message attached in the photo when I click Apply.
Does anyone have any ideas how I can enable this setting or what could be preventing it from applying?
When installing Windows 10 the default mail icon is always on the taskbar. I ran a PowerShell script to remove the icon from the taskbar, which I thought would remove it for all users. But it only removed it for the administrator logon that I used to run the PowerShell script. Does anyone know how to hide this icon for all users?
In Word 2016, when navigating to open from the File menu, the options for Add a Place and OneDrive do not appear.
Does anyone have any ideas about what might be causing this?
Thanks,
We have recently had to install Flash Player in order to fix an issue with certain interactive items included with software not showing up because of the lack of a flash Plugin in IE.
This has been installed, enabled in IE and now the interactive items are showing up.
However now that the Shockwave Flash Object add-on is in IE, we are just wondering if this is a possible security issue that could make using IE unsafe, in terms of being vulnerable to malware or hacks etc.