Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ICTM-Services

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ICTM-Services

  1. Hi, Drop me a PM and we can discuss more. We have schools doing that method currently. Kind Regards, Scott
  2. What version of Windows 10 is everyone running currently, I am still using 1803 which seems fine and 1809 seems rather too risking with the various issues it has.
  3. I couldn't agree more!
  4. What about managing BitLocker from Windows Server does that still not have the desired requirements?
  5. Lovely Thanks guys for replying, this GDPR means you have to look at these things a lot more carefully .
  6. Hi Everyone, I just wanted to see what people are doing in regards to Staff that use laptops on site and then take them home at the end of the day. Currently we are using cached profile in conjuction with offline files, it works fine but would like to see what others are doing. Kind Regards, Scott
×
×
  • Create New...