Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

failnator

Members
  • Posts

    287
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by failnator

  1. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Ahh saints row where one mission you can be a big fat man then a tiny female into a tiny male and nobody bats an eye XD would love it if your "crew" would say something when you changed.
  2. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Wish I could say I have a decent upload XD o well I managed to get a NSFW bot on my ps3 the other day god I haven't laughed in so long
  3. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    well, compare it to what Bald_Pig has and then see as he still plays with us but can`t use a 2x scope or more.
  4. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    I'm in the same boat but gonna have to wait till November as I go away on the 26th ;( o well xcom 2 WOTC till then
  5. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    I really need to play more solo on it XD maybe then I will get the legendary pan kill XD
  6. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    just wait for the first person driving and drive by shootings o god im gunna feel ill from it XD
  7. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Yer go outside and shoot each other instead XD yer realisim
  8. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Hi im failnator and im im .... addicted to getting CHICKEN DINNERS XD
  9. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Does anyone here happen to play XCOM 2? Just seen someone play the new starting level from the expansion coming out and its getting my excited to play again!
  10. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Sounds good to me to try out
  11. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Might look at custom games tonight. May be funny to do a free for all edugeek style XD Pans only anyone?
  12. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    I think we agree that i am not a bad driver as i have not flipped a car yet XD still not the worse urrhmmmm killing themself with their own vehicle
  13. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Dont forget the amount of flipped vehicles we left in our wake.
  14. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    I resent that i just stand back and pick people off instead of high fiving an enemy shotgun XD plus i have a bad habit of reloading alot. Blame COD
  15. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Don`t forget my adventure in the blue zone XD all the meds i could salvage
  16. I think one is my discord account the other is one setup when i clicked the link to the server
  17. guess i ought to say XD. Joined Username failnator
  18. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Edugeek party stream?
  19. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Well i gave in an got it and currently installing it at home should take around an hour to install
  20. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Discord does sound like it would be useful. Considering i have it and never use it.
  21. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    HMM may grab it then and add some edugeek people on steam
  22. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Ive been heavily debating whether to get it or not is it still enjoyable to play alone? Ibe only seen people play in groups before.
  23. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    I have also picked up the necromancer and personally i find it the most fun class just because of the minions you get. Im about level 14 aswell and absolutely love running round making things explode. so satisfying.
  24. I Gave in and bought the BO3 for the zombies i now have to wait for friday pay day to get RPG maker so i can actually start making the game i want to.
  25. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    But i don`t want to be burnt aswell XD Also my PS3 turned off so unfortunately i have to help socialize futaba again.
×
×
  • Create New...