Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

NZICDLUSER

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NZICDLUSER

  1. Hi I manage ICDL (ECDL) in New Zealand and we are the sole distributor of the programme in NZ. We have a number of schools and PTE's here in NZ that have upgraded to Windows 10/Office 2016. We have finally found an organisation that provides ECDL courseware for the above versions. Unfortunately not e-learning courseware but hard copy for: Computer Essentials Online Essentials Presentation Word Processing Spreadsheets The organisation is CiA training in the UK and they have been very helpful. I have just joined this blog site today so sorry I am probably too late with this information. Kind regards June
×
×
  • Create New...