Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

maryam

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by maryam

  1. ya thank you but I do know how to put it in the rack what I need to know if I can organize the cables(connectors) by using this stencil or only its just to be hanged on the rack without getting real cables go through it
  2. hello All, If any one can help in how to use cable manager stencils in visio 2013 ? I have the stencils but I don't know how to use it in my diagram. can I use it or what!! I tried to use connectors and lines but all of these just came through the stencil. these are the cables manager stencils but I have no idea how to use them in the cabinet for cables.
×
×
  • Create New...