Been having a strange problem with adobe reader.
When the user prints a document. The program says: "Cannot print document" "There are no pages selected to print"
After going on the internet for solutions I tried Deselecting protected view. I have tried printing as an image, still no luck. I have tried these two steps after updating the software to the latest version and still no luck. I have also tried selecting another printer as a default printer and still no dice! Other users on the network are able to print which is strange.
Last resort is uninstalling and reinstalling adobe reader, however this problem is on remote desktop, I have also signed the user out and signed back in rather than ending the session and still no luck. I don't want to have to restart the remote as this will cause disruption.
Posting here as I was unsure where else to post on the forum, let me know if i'm in the wrong place!
Thanks!