Jump to content

Libengineer

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Libengineer

  1. Thanks for taking a look at this. I tried renaming the folder to input and got the same result. I've gotten Tesseract to work on single photos, so I don't think Tesseract is the problem. -Frank
  2. Hello. I am using an Optical Character Recognition program called Tesseract in a Windows command line(is this called a shell?). I am trying to get it to process more than one picture at once with the FORFILES command. Here is the information on Tesseract: https://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/wiki/ReadMe My input files are located in the folder "quakercards_12_4_2015", and I made a folder for the results called "output". This is what I typed into the command line: FOREFILES /p quakercards_12_4_2015 /m *.jpg /C "tesseract @file > output\$fname.txt" It's finding the photograph files, because it runs 6 times and there are 6 jpgs in the quakercards_12_4_2015 folder, but each time it says, Cannot open input file: > Here is a screenshot of the command line results: What am I doing or typing wrong, please? Sincerely, Franklin Bryan
×
×
  • Create New...