We have setup office 365 in our school and we are in the testing stages.
A few things I've noticed is that - as well as standard office apps (word, excel etc.) - you get Delve, Sites, People and Newsfeed etc.
Now, I don't know exactly what these all do, however what we would like to achieve is a complete restriction these apps. Students here (given any slack) will undoubtedly use them to slate each other on the net and before you know it, parents are involved asking why 'John Anybody' from year 7 is slagging off 'Justin Nobody' from year 8 regarding a fight they had at break time. There's enough risk in letting them have email, let alone any watered down profile/ sharing page.
We want the most basic level of access - all the normal office apps to use for school work - and an online drive to store it... end of.
Can you please tell me if this is possible ?
I tried disabling Delve by using the Sharepoint admin centre setting,' hide Office Graphs ' but I found that there is a work around if you click your avatar then 'about me' so that solution seems more of a hide, than a disable.