Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

astaniforth

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by astaniforth

  1. Yes it can, and I am able to browse the folders and access the drives from the HAP server. 443 is open. I am going to get the config logs back from Virgin Media just to make sure the firewall is set up right. It is puzzling though.
  2. Our newly set up HAP server sits in our school's DMZ. A firewall sits between it and the internal network where the file servers live. I'm having some issues getting HAP to talk to the file servers through the firewall. Ports have been opened, and I can log in fine, but clicking on the home drive results in it 'hanging' with the swirly circling arrows next to the drive letter. 1. I have requested from Virgin Media for the firewall to be opened up between DMZ and Internal for testing and HAP works fine. 2. Local or drives on computers in the DMZ are accessible. 3. Virgin Media have port monitored and apparently nothing has flagged up as blocked on the firewall (although I only have their word) It's something to do with the firewall, but has anyone any idea what exactly it might be??
×
×
  • Create New...