Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

APS

Members
  • Posts

    32
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by APS

  1. APS

    SIMS iso Link

    Thanks
  2. APS

    SIMS iso Link

    Yes, I can only get the SIMS updates in the Supportnet, not the main ISO file. I think it was number KB110102
  3. APS

    SIMS iso Link

    Morning, I have been in Contact with Capita in regards to the SIMS iso file, they keep on telling me that the school's LA can provide the iso for sims for us, we at my school has never had SIMS from our LA. And I am a member of the Supportnet, so I could not see a problem on why they won't give me the iso link. So I thought that maybe someone of here would be kind enough to give me the link to SIMS iso (any version) If you do, please PM me. Thanks.
  4. Ok, thanks
  5. That's not a bad idea, is Capita supports calls open on a Saturday or shall wait untill Monday?
  6. Good afternoon. Since thursday, I've emailed capita explanning that I require the SIMS iso install disk so that it can be installed back onto our server since a major server update. I've had no reply back yet. Do any of you know on where I can get the iso or have a link to it on the SIMS supportnet. I can access all the Updates and SIMS discover but not the iso file that I need. Thanks Mr Thomas- Head Teacher APS.
×
×
  • Create New...