Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ste_hendo

Members
  • Posts

    12
  • Joined

Everything posted by ste_hendo

  1. Also had issues with Cpoms emails today. I ran a SPF check & it's giving errors for cpoms.net; relating to the use of PTR records in DNS. Wonder if Google has decided this isn't acceptable anymore?
  2. Thanks for the feedback guys. We had a deep dive day with Arbor yesterday. Had 40 staff members across 4 schools on a 5 hour Zoom call (yes it was a long day!) They went through the various modules & components. It seemed to be pretty well received and I think the few doubters had their concerns assuaged.
  3. Hi Folks, I work for a MAT comprised of 3 Secondary schools & a primary. We are investigating alternatives to SIMS at the moment and are impressed with Arbor and how it automates certain data driven tasks at MAT level and it's general ease of use & looks. I'm ideally looking for some first hand recommendations on how Arbor performs? Did your migration go smoothly? How are their training resources? etc... Many Thanks, Steve
  4. Only ever been asked for the guest wifi key.
×
×
  • Create New...