Hi all, this is my first post so please go easy on me
I have installed the Solus Agent(3.6.94) onto several workstations around school successfully and managed to get the SIMS 2013 Autumn 2 7.155 update installed. We have however run into a problem with our remote server.
We use an RM CC4 Anywhere Server to host applications for remote use for senior team members. When adding the remote server to the Solus3 Deployment tool, I am asked to provide a username and password. On doing this the status changes to 'copying agent files', after around 30 seconds an 'Access denied by remote machine' message appears.
After looking on event viewer on the CC4 anywhere Server it appears as though the username/passwords are incorrect, however I have tried 3 different administrator accounts and attempted this several times today - therefore I am very confident the user/pass combination is correct:
Event Type: Failure Audit
Event Source: Security
Event Category: Logon/Logoff
Event ID: 529
Date: 07/01/2014
Time: 13:04:02
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: BCH-REM-001
Description:
Logon Failure:
Reason: Unknown user name or bad password
User Name: Administrator
Domain: BCH-MB5-001
Logon Type: 3
Logon Process: NtLmSsp
Authentication Package: NTLM
Workstation Name: BCH-MB5-001
Caller User Name: -
Caller Domain: -
Caller Logon ID: -
Caller Process ID: -
Transited Services: -
Source Network Address: 172.16.1.3
Source Port: 0
I then went on to try and install the Solus3 agent manually. I was able to install the agent and the Solus3 Deployment application has picked the CC4 anywhere machine up as being 'online' - however no updates are being pushed to it and I can't figure out a way to deploy to this machine as it appears to be missing from the list. Is there a step I am missing to push out SIMS updates to machines that have had a manual install of the Solus3 Agent?
At the minute senior team members are unable to access SIMS remotely as they receive an 'incompatible database error'. I have logged this with Capita but have no idea how long they are going to take to respond.
I would appreciate any help, thank you and keep up all the great work!