Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

kennyh

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kennyh

  1. We have had that problem aswell in the past, I am convinced it Goals server, but they wont have it? We got round the loading tests issue by trying to load as many as we could in one go, we found 4 the best number before it started failing, Goal told me it was a bandwidth issue? we have a 2 meg line out? no issues there.
  2. Hello everyone Has anyone ever had any issues with the Online Goal assesments? I have set up a load of tests, Our internet is fine and accessing and loading the tests are ok but its when each pupil comes to end test and send the answers back to goal? The IE gets locked on" saving data" page. Now some will sned, some dont, its not even the same machines that fail, a machine that might fail to send one test ( when reset) will then send another completed test 15 minutes later? I have contacted Goal and they say it has to be a network issue? I am a bit stuck TBH so any advice would be gratefully accepted. Thanks People
×
×
  • Create New...