Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Silvertrip

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silvertrip

  1. Not sure if this will really help you but I have been working on setting up PacketFence at my school. It is one of those back-burner project of mine that I have not completed yet. I have posted the link below to my blog that has instructions on how it install the server operating system, install PacketFence, and it's initial configuration. Spencer's IT Tips & Tidbits: PacketFence 3.5.1 / 3.6.0 Install I started another post on how to set PacketFence up, but have not finished it because I got move to a different school and couldn't take the equipment I was using with me.
×
×
  • Create New...