Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

dastrix

Members
  • Posts

    316
  • Joined

Everything posted by dastrix

  1. Ello All, I am looking into branding our IT Support department with a fancy logo, does anyone have jazzy logos for there ICT Dept and would they find sharing for inspiration. Cheers in advance Das
  2. Finally solved, Network service needed local admin rights.
  3. dastrix

    WildStar

    Contagion here on the dark side
  4. Yeah I have to agree the support is good, the problem appears to be getting through and responding to us
  5. The problems we are having are only after we upgraded to web version
  6. I thought i was on some sort of banned list, clearly not then
  7. Does anyone else seem to have difficulty getting through to MLS support for Eclipse.
  8. I'd be interested in seeing this too Sent from my iPad using EduGeek
  9. I dot have any problems with server 2012 2012r2 or windows 7 all using the same key
  10. Ok i have tried the mak key and it just says that key didnt work If i try to use vamt to update the product key, it is greyed out so no choice This is only for 8.1 machines windows 7 is fine
  11. I have vamt installed still not working, As for the machines they are a mixture of custom build, new intel nuc and old hp machines ranging from 7900, 8000 and 8200
  12. yeah downloaded from the volume licensing website windows 8.1 enterprise
  13. yeah probably however i am not getting an error to state not enough actions im getting access denied
  14. I have not installed any key which my understanding is that the default is the kms client key, if i try to install the key ie the KMS client key it says invalid
  15. Yeah vamt 3.1 is installed and working except these errors, is there any special permissions that are needed? For clients
  16. I did try to set the kms server but got the same result as above. Yes it was an elevated command prompt The machine i am working on was setup from an image however i have other machines that where setup from the disc.
  17. when running it from cmd as Administrator i get the following Then when i run that command i get the following The software protection service is actually running on the machine
  18. Ok so we have Windows 2012 R2 KMS Host which is activating all Windows 7, Server 2008 and Server 2012 and R2 with no reported issues and Office 2010. However we cannot seem to activate any Windows 8.1 Clients, when trying to activate we get the following Unknown error (0xc0000022) And sometimes an access denied error, has anyone got any ideas, really stumped here.
  19. Still having issues with sync but thats another story. Here is another problem which i think is down to my understanding of how it works. Office 2010 SP2 is needed by some machines, KB2687455 if i search that in SCCM console it says expired? how do I unexpire it as its the latest SP for office 2010
  20. Should I do wsus before the sup role?
  21. That's what I pasted it from, I am Just reinstalling the sup and wsus
  22. Hopefully the last thing to bother you guys with getting a few errors like this Failed to sync update f2c4640c-7687-4250-83d0-62de1570dd9b. Error: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable. Source: Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.ApiRemoting.ExecuteSPGetParentCategories is there a way to figure out which update it relates too?
  23. No the wsus was never used prior patch management is something new for us. I think someone has been messing tbh and im confident its those declined updates
  24. Sorted the un decline so ignore that
  25. It updated ok last night, I have added feature packs to the classifications and the sync has been rerun and it fails If I check the wsus it reports no errors for the scan. I have just looked on the wsus console and think I may have found something I have a lot of updates that are declined, how do I undecline them?
×
×
  • Create New...