dastrix
Members-
Posts
316 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by dastrix
-
Im thinking to try and get some sort of benchmark to basically move a large file over the network and then try and capture times etc
-
its not logins and its like getting blood from a stone from my guy when asking so i just wanted to benchmark and then we can compare different blocks etc. We have got slow internet, and tied in for ever with BT so sitting that one out.
-
Hi All, We have aging desktops and laptops, however one of my guys keeps insisting that the slowness is a problem with a switch somewhere, so i am going to run some benchmarks to try and quash the so called problem. We have a HP 3800 Core switch and Procurve 2910 and 2910 poe switches. Everything is gigabit at the client. Can anyone recommend some decent ways to test speeds and what sort of speeds we should get from this kit generally? Cheers
-
radicalisation keywords impero
dastrix replied to maark's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
I'm In for this too and called them and they said its nearly ready last week -
It's after that mission domo stuck now
-
Iv just done the first mission for the brotherhood and spent all weekend trying to figure out where to go to get the chopper to take me to the next mission, gave up last night
-
I had this problem a few months ago but was only for about a 3 hour period
-
So are you saying to leave institute missions till a lot later? I'm only level 15 just unlocked the brotherhood and just done the Kellogg mission
-
Thanks your a star also what do you all use for controls are mouse and keyboard good enough?
-
Ok all just purchased while on sale, and I'm guessing the learning curve is a big one just trying to get through the tutorial really struggling to land the god damn thing. But once I have completed it what should I do the game seems to be a mammoth one and help and tutorials are not great and good place to start?
-
Inventory software other than Spiceworks
dastrix replied to googlemad's topic in Enterprise Software
Lansweeper is restricted too 20 devices I believe -
Watch out for eye2eye Britain at BETT Show
dastrix replied to greenballoon's topic in Bad Experiences
We got stung with this but for a bigger cost and product we did all the work migrating away from the service and when the renewal invoice dropped in we said not used it for 2 months so tough, anyway someone failed to read the small print and we needed to cancel 3 months in advance so had to pay a years subscriptions at 5k, valuable lesson learned -
Been looking at using this but wondering how people deal with Part time members of staff? and how its reported?
-
Casio Projectors won't last the distance
dastrix replied to SimpleSi's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
We have had none of the issues mentioned here, you watch next week lots of problems -
Thanks for the help guys still lots to think about.
-
Hi All Looking for advise on this one, we have a accommodation that is in the middle of the welsh mountains and is used to take our students on trips etc. We are finally getting round to adding some internet and while the accomadation is used for the occasional holiday let to i need to think of a way to have filtered internet and non filtered internet. Anyone got any ideas. Please
-
Yeah I just need them now not next year
-
2 or 3 days that's all
-
Not sure if I am saving money with however I have installed one and a new boiler at the same time, we have a log burner so that's on most of the time when cold. What I will say about the tado is that if the app is installed on your smartphone and you forget to turn off the heating it will do this for you and switch the heating back on when you get close. Lots of scheduling can be done for all sorts of lifestyles. I'm pretty sure I am saving money but only been in the property for the summer so hard to judge.
-
How do you get the time
-
Is that run on wordpress?
-
Grind Grind is the answer most purchasable stuff is 280 so need drops in strikes i think.
-
Great I though that it was a bit like wow in how the resets work etc.
-
Hi Guys, We are currently playing Destiny and are close to being at the point to start looking at the Raid content, however we only have a team of 4, myself and squeeky and 2 of his friends. Is anyone else finding it hard to find some players and would like to join us. Please add dastrixuk or squeekymouse89 And hopefully can start progressing some more. Cheers
-
It's not my school I am just trying to help out, they do have a contract but not with RM and it appears they are getting duff info from the supplier, hence why I am asking a few things.
