dastrix
Members-
Posts
316 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by dastrix
-
I'll pm it to you
-
We use port 9, Ok so have added this to the core and its not working
-
So the second spec do I just do on the core switch or for each vlan on the switch nearest the client too?
-
1 last question then, having problems with wol across vlans what do I need to set? Ip forward protocol is it?
-
Here is my problem, HP support is as near as useless. I have scrubbed the problem switch and built a complete new config. 4 VLANS Default Voice 1 2 port 48 is connected to the core via fibre and the port is set to untagged if i set it to tagged for all the vlans i lose connectivity to it from admin pc's should ports that need voice and vlan 1 have these both tagged? or do i just set it to tagged vlan 1 Thanks in advance.
-
Yeah we did look at it but in the end got device expert from manage engine
-
I guess I mean they are dynamic vlans was told this is a bad idea thoughts?
-
We have 10 different vlans for workstations ie each location But they are all pushed out from the core switch have been told this is a bad idea? Voice vlan Printers vlan Server vlan Then 3 different wifi vlans and lots of unused Sent from my iPad using EduGeek
-
Hey guys I have inherited a procurve network and have had a problem this week that has caused me to wipe out the configuration, and start again now we have approx 10 vlans that are used but I'm trying to simplify the setup for ease of management. Some questions I have are do I need every vlan on every switch? Should I have an admin vlan for the techies. If you want to get in contact I can give more details. Das
-
I wonder who that may have been, had the same of 2 or 3 suppliers since I started using this more
-
Hey All, I have the creativity of a newt so thought i would see if someone fancy's creating a logo for our Google apps domain it needs to be 143 x 59 pixels. PM and i can send you some bits and bobs. Thanks in advance.
-
Thanks and happy birthday to everyone for yesterday
-
It seems you don't need a board to use the software but for how long? Also free app for collaborative work
-
It was my bday on Tuesday so happy bday to me
-
I noticed ruckus at Alton towers last year in one of the eateries
-
Hi Al On Paper these look fantastic, what are peoples thoughts are you using them? Presenter - Prowise
-
We have had a similar problem, however ours where playing up constantly. Ours where that staff are using laptops and needed the power plugged in for the laptop. Dastrix
- 5 replies
-
- pen problem
- smartboard
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Nrs was what we are looking at Sent from my iPad using EduGeek
-
Hi All, We are starting a project to look to replace our current print solution and go biometric for auth and reduce the amount of printers. Main question is about the reliability of what you currently have in place and any recommended, resellers. What is everyones thoughts on Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Sharp, Canon, Ricoh is there is any I have missed please do comment on them. Thanks in advance
-
I have ruckus 1 controller and approx 70 access points, support was really bad with the company we bought through however been speaking to net ctrl and they are to take over support for us. Sent from my iPad using EduGeek
-
Its was a complete new domain back in the summer the machines have about 7 computer policys that load at startup and then 3 or 4 user policys
-
I seem to get false errors from what i have read on forums etc. Would this have any bearings on anything? Specify startup policy processing wait time Enabled Amount of time to wait (in seconds): 5
-
Hi All, I seem to have a network problem when i have machines logging in at the start of the lesson a few dont get all the group policy items ie mapped drives, desktop background etc, a quick log off and back on and hey presto sorted. I am sure in group policy you can tell it to wait for the policy delaying the login. Will this solve my problems and anyone know where it is? Thanks in advance.
-
http://www.serco.com/markets/education/further_education/facility/ They don't seem to have updated there website then? Sent from my iPad using EduGeek
-
Smoothwall Express Home Setup
dastrix replied to dastrix's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Not in my case red is to the current router and green is to a MacBook which does get a dhcp address Sent from my iPad using EduGeek
