Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

exchanger

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by exchanger

  1. 'Dear Mates, I have a situation that: I have an existing Active Directory and Domain Configured in my network. Everything is perfect. I have a new Assignment that i need to add a new Exchange Server with different domain name. My Questions is: Can i add this exchange and domain to the same network setup i have? What should i change to make this happen?
  2. Dear Mates, I have a situation that: I have an existing Active Directory and Domain Configured in my network. Everything is perfect. I have a new Assignment that i need to add a new Exchange Server with different domain name. My Questions is: Can i add this exchange and domain to the same network setup i have? What should i change to make this happen? Regards,
×
×
  • Create New...