Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

cschmid

Members
  • Posts

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cschmid

  1. Hi all, as well as the above issue, i also get a a dialogue box with "internal server error" whenever I try to make a change on the Homepage Tab?! Any ideas???
  2. Nickbro, here is the output: 200 OK 78ms POST http://servername/HAP/api/setup/GetADTree XML Parsing Error: no element found Location: moz-nullprincipal:{15587048-b20f-428a-ad09-e98b921e642a} Line Number 1, Column 1: ^ Hope this helps??!!
  3. I have followed the suggestion in the mentioned post, services are now activated, but I still can not get to browse AD? Whenever I try to save the settings I get " Internal server Error" dialogue box show up. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
  4. I'm using HTTP, I will try SSL
  5. Hi All, I have recently installed HAP and have run into the following issue.Upon browsing the the setup screen we are precented with a red cross next to IIS7 intergrated pipline and services activated....( see attachment ) any suggestions on how to get pass this. Also we are unable to browes our AD, only presented with a search box with a blue bar at the top?? I have also tried: servername/HAP/api/setup/getadtree But then get this in return: Line 209: Line 210: Line 211: Line 212: Line 213: Thanks in advance.
×
×
  • Create New...