Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

_Rob_

Members
  • Posts

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by _Rob_

  1. I am a new user to this forum, and am a little disappointed to see some of the posts on this thread, however, I would like to balance the argument slightly, I currently support 77 schools and have implemented ranger on over 30 of them, we have developed an excellent relationship with Sentinel and I am a fan of their product. That said it isn't for everyone and there are pros and cons with any implementation. Don't rule it out though, it's an excellent product with some good developments. If you would like to know more about our experiences in North Tyneside LEA then send me a message or give me a call and I would be happy to discuss it in further detail. Rob.
  2. @SYSMAN_MK Yeah, same here... Being 24 when I bought it was an issue as well... The insurance for the CTR was significantly higher! I am happy with the car, although it has broken down once - the water pump failed whilst driving up to Northumberland and was stranded in the middle of nowhere! Bonus with the Cupra is lifetime membership with the AA though! Rob.
  3. @SYSMAN_MK I did the same thing, test drove a few and the CTR was on my list. The Cupra certainly is much more practical and has more toys, the CTR is quicker and has better handling... In the end practicality won! Rob.
  4. Depends on the weather for me... Fine weather:- http://www.1156.org.uk/rob/gixxer.jpg Suzuki GSX-R 600 Cold & wet days:- http://www.1156.org.uk/rob/cupra.jpg Seat Leon Cupra 1.8 20V Turbo I'm impressed with how clean everyone's cars are, so I have found a picture of mine looking horrible!
  5. There are also some 3rd party apps like VidRes that you could use...
  6. Well I was trying to remain a little mysterious... Never mind!
  7. Mornin' ladies and gents, My name is Rob, I'm the Technical Support Manager for an LEA, I've only been in the education sector for about 2 and a half years, in the past I have been part of the Manufacturing/Business Support industry. Looks like a really good site that is well used! Look forward to speaking to a lot of you. Rob.
×
×
  • Create New...