Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

lhowe

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lhowe

  1. Hello, We are just upgrading to a Windows 7 Vanilla network and are in the middle of creating all of our packages. As we don't have Smart Boards across the whole site, we just want to install the viewer on some PCs rather than the full package. I have downloaded the exe from Smart, but can't get it to install. It fails, apparently because it wants to access the N: (Documents) drive, but it shouldn't need to, it should be installing to program files! I found this by installing manually, the setup hangs on computing space requirements. Has anyone had experience installing this? We use PDQ Deploy to install packages but I assume it would be the same for any silent install. Thanks! Lee
×
×
  • Create New...