Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

jmorriso

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jmorriso

  1. I'm trying to get a deployment of image mate 2.08 (latest version) working. I'm able to get the program itself to deploy just fine, but the drivers are giving me fits. I found a solution on IT ninja where a guy ended up deploying the program and drivers separately (google "image mate 2.08 silent installation" to find link, I can't post them yet). Problem is that I don't have the slightest clue on how to package drivers. Any hints or tutorials, or is there anyone who has successfully deployed image mate that can share their experience. My specs are below. Windows 7 Enterprise Clients (x64 mostly) Windows Server 2008r2 Windows 2008 domain image mate 2.08
×
×
  • Create New...