Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

peterk

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by peterk

  1. cheers m8 just tried your answer and it works a treat - I also work in a school and the only thing I can see is that if 2 devices are connected then the rule will have to be duplicated onto that 2nd drive letter - going through GP should be easy enough to apply to different drive letters thanks again
  2. GrumbleDook I'm in Derbyshire and have CRB check - can't you run a ghost image out to all infected machines, maybe room by room. Did this at my last school in Stretford, the only probs we had were keeping laptops of the system until they had been checked you can e-mail me on [email protected]
×
×
  • Create New...