Hello.
I have recently started a job placement as part of an NVQ course at a school and they have asked me to edit thier web page. I have done a little of this before, using various programmes but this is my first time using Blackcat Spider.
I have made the neccessary changes and am ready to upload the site. But every time i click send, after the send changes/send all window and after it builds the homepage, i get a loading screen saying it is connecting then an error message appears. It reads:
Could not create catalog.
Error while uploading. The program could not create a catalog.
I have limited experience in using these types of programmes, but everything i have tried short of ringing the ISP has failed. Does anyone know of an easy solution, or will i have to resort the the 50p a min hotline to get the problem fixed?
I have read online that other programmes, like Coffe Cup. I have read some different forums, but they all say different things and i am stuck. Could anyone provide help?
Cheers