Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

siadam

Members
  • Posts

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Blog Entries posted by siadam

  1. siadam
    First off, I want to say I have NO affiliation with Tapatalk, I am just a happy user of the service, and would like to notify the admins of this site (assuming this is a start, or someone can point them to this thread perhaps?).
     
    I personally use this as an admin on a local VB forum, and as a user on another forum. When I signed up here, and saw it was a VB site, I looked to add it to my device, and it wasn't there. So I figured I'd make a post, and thought this would be the best place.
     
    It's a FANTASTIC app that allows browsing and posting to the forums in an easier and more organized fashion.
     
    Setup/install is literally a breeze, and requires almost no time on the backend, other than downloading a package and uploading it to the forum root. Security is a non-issue, and they are always releasing updates/etc so the product does not become stagnant.
     
    They have apps for iPhone & android devices w/more to come. You have 2 versions for the end users, free/paid.
     
    The free version allows read only access to the forums, while the paid version allows the user to post from his/her device. The cost to the forum to install the software is FREE. They have their own forums as well, so you can download the app and check it out for yourself to see how well it flows and works.
     
    Just something I'd like to bring to the attention, I think it would be a wonderful addition to an already great site.
     
    Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF
×
×
  • Create New...