Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

woody04

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by woody04

  1. Thanks everyone for the replies!! This sounds promising, I will be using it for work so it doesn't need to be amazing just needs to work. I looked up the sunix usb to vga adapters and found two... which one did you use?? I am guessing it was the top one SUNIX|VGA2614|USB 2.0 HI-RESOLUTION VGA ADAPTOR | CPC or SUNIX|ST122LE|USB POWERED 2-PORT VGA SPLITTER | CPC
  2. I hadnt really thought about a graphics card I guessed it would just work if I connected it via a different port, however, I may well be wrong...
  3. I have a laptop with an extra monitor hooked up via a vga port and wish to hook up a second monitor and extend my desktop over the two monitors and my laptop (not duplicate). The problem is I only have one vga port. I have looked online and seen the usb to vga adapters and the cheapest one I could find which looked like it does what I need was around £30. Just wondering if anybody knows a cheaper way of doing this? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
×
×
  • Create New...