-
Posts
57 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by leemac13
-
Hi everyone i was wondering if you could help me. Recently when loading some of my games and error code has appeared 80010514 and the games will not load. This started with a new game that I recently bought "Rise of the Spartans" and has now started happining on several games that have previously worked fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
Im currently working on a project with some year six children trying to get them to use some video editing software we have been using Windows Movie Maker, whilst this is simply to use its very unstable and keeps crashing. Can anybody recomend any alternatives. Thanks
-
Yes sory. There are video files to be played back on a normal DVD player
-
Hi everyone. I have a few video files about 700mb in size and was wondering if you could recomend a program I could use to put two of the files on one dvd without too much lost of quality in playback. Its for a joint project so would normally only put one video file on each dvd but teacher has asked to have two on each.
-
Thanks everybody going to give Security Essentials, Malwarebytes and spybot a go thanks for your help
-
Hi Jon, Im running 32 bit Windows 7. Is the full version of IE9 out now or is it still the Beta version? Will installing a couple of different programs couteract the others rendering them useless?
-
Ive noticed with Security Essestional there's no firewall or email scanning, and no browser plug-in to alert you to bad sites before you visit them are there any programs I should install with Security Essentials to provide these services.
-
Hi Everybody just wondered if I could ask for some advice. I currently have AVG antivirus 2011 free edition installed on my laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate Edition. I also have spybot search and destroy installed aswel. Is this suitable enough protection for my Laptop? Or can you recomend a better program to use, preferably free programs if possible. Cheers
-
Thank you again for you help will try it tomorrow will let you know how I get on
-
Thank you ive had experience of using ghost and sys prep so might give them a try. Any idea where I would be able to get a copy of sys prep? Also when I have used symatic Ghost in the past it has also sent the image to be stored on the server is there an option to get it to burn to CD or DVD or would I need to create the image then use separate software to burn it?
-
Thanks everybody for you suggestions. Its basically windows 7, microsoft office, avg antivirus and whatever system updates need to be installed. Is there a particular option you think would be best for this. All of my friends are now running Windows 7 but would the image still work on systems with different specs?
-
Hi Everyone, Im constintly being asked to reload O/S on friends laptops and PC's and whilst this is easier enough to do it is time consuming especially given all of the updates and instalation of the software that goes with it such as Microsoft Office and the like. I Just wondered is there a way to create a ghost image disc that i could just load into the computer or laptop and have the o/s install with the programs and updates. I have done it on the past on a school network using symantic ghost but wasnt sure if you could do similar on a home PC or Laptop with different specs.
-
Thank you ended up finding similar option in Logmein
-
Problem solved thank you both. Ended up using safe mode reboot option in logmein and Malwarebytes got rid of it
-
I am trying to get rid of the System Tools virus from a friends computer there are unfortunetly in bed so dont have access to the keyboard as using logmein to look at the system. is there a way to get the computer into safe mode without pressing f8? I have tried running the msconfig progam but the virus is stopping any .exe files being run.
-
Im using logmein to access the computer as the person has had to go to bed. Is there anyway to run safe mode via logmein do you know?
-
Have just followed the instructions from the site but the program still wont run even after being renamed explorer.exe as instructed. Any ideas?
-
A friend of mine has the system tools virus on her computer. Im currently trying to fix it using logmein but everytime i try and install or run any program it says that the file is infected and cannot be run. Can anybody help??
-
I managed to find an older version of Streamtransport that worked. Thank you both for your help
-
BSR has the same problem as Camstudio no audio and very stuttery and Streamtransport keeps saying an internet connection failure is occuring stopping the video when inputting the link from playing. but the video works fine when viewed online.
-
No everything it turned up high. Is there an alternative that you know of that I could try?
-
Have tried that thanks. Managed to get the video recorded but looks very jumpy and stuttery also there is no sound.
-
Have tried Camstudio but all I seem to get is a very small box to which misses off most of the image. And also doesnt seem to record any sound.
-
Hello everybody just wondered if somebody my be able to help me my friend was featured on ITV1's Daybreak today and has asked me if she would be able to download the video of her appearance from the website I have tried a few different sites but nothing so far and cant seem to find the source code for the video on the page. The page is http://www.itv.com/daybreak/lifestyle/love-and-relationships/dancingcouple/ any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
-
Hi everyone, wondered if you could help me I have had a tocco lite phone for about a year now and today for some reason the touch screen suddenly stopped working which is preventing me from acessing any of the phones functions. I have tried taking the back off the phone and removing the battery but this still hasnt solved the problem. Just wondered if anybody had any ideas of what I could try. Thanks
