Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

mdixson

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mdixson

  1. Hi all, I have been recommend by Joedetic (university house mate) to post a question on here with regards to the use of mobile technology, specifically with an emphasis on educational uses, and its real world use. The reason I ask is that i'm looking for some domain research for my final year project - by this I mean some examples of its uses in the domain of Education. I am looking to collate a few examples of how mobile devices (phones, PDAs, laptops, GPS devices, etc) and software have been married to help students and teachers in and out of the class room. Any comments would be very much appreciated! Thanks for any help in advance! - Matt
×
×
  • Create New...