Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

badgermac

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by badgermac

  1. Hi all I am currently trying to get the ruby text to display in the Phonetic guide in word under the office 2010 suite. I have tried previous fixes that have worked for us such as the link below but have not been able to find a solution for Windows 7 Ruby text is not displayed in the Phonetic Guide dialog box in Word on a computer that is running Windows Vista Ruby text is not displayed in the Phonetic Guide dialog box in Word on a computer that is running Windows Vista Any help will be greatly appreciated
  2. Hi all I am currently trying to get the ruby text to display in the Phonetic guide in word under the office 2010 suite. I have tried previous fixes that have worked for us such as the link below but have not been able to find a solution for Windows 7 Ruby text is not displayed in the Phonetic Guide dialog box in Word on a computer that is running Windows Vista[/url] Any help will be greatly appreciated
×
×
  • Create New...