Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

jam3s

Members
  • Posts

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jam3s

  1. There is no point in using SAS drives for file servers because your 1GBps is the bottleneck. SAS drives are only normally used in high I/O applications such as email servers. I believe your on the right lines with the SAN, check out the EMC AX4. I would look at VMware ESX with vmotion if you implement a SAN. backup should also be a lot less painful if you attach a fiber channel tape auto loader to your SAN. Network have you segmented your LAN using VLAN and implemented redundant links?
  2. jam3s

    Qwizdom

    We bought Qwizdom a while ago and have had alot of dot net errors!!!!!! buggy software as well as dodgy handsets that dont always connect first time!
×
×
  • Create New...