Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Simon57

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Simon57

  1. Morning all Would really appreciate some advice on Chromebooks for staff - What are people purchasing- What kind of costs are they - What experiences are you finding? We need to replace a number of devices but i just can't find good devices with what i feel will have longevity. I don't feel overly confident buying devices with old processors and I also have the most ridiculous budget to do it from (I'm sure everyone experiences this too) Welcome any feedback - And many thanks in advance!
  2. Afternoon all, New here and was just welcoming some input for some new PC's for a DT Suite. Needs to runs Adobe as always - Particularly Premiere Pro and Photoshop and we have such limited deskspace so looking for something small form. Any suggestions where to shop? I have even been testing a Minisforum M1 Pro-285H but concerned we would be maybe taking a risk ordering these? Many Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...