Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Marylin

Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marylin

  1. Marylin

    Parents’ Evening

    We using Collaborize Classroom
  2. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/autopilot/windows-autopilot-reset
  3. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Safari and turn on Block Pop-ups and Fraudulent Website Warning. On your Mac, you can find these options in Safari > Preferences. The Websites tab includes options to block some or all pop-up windows, and you can turn on fraudulent site warnings in the Security tab
  4. FOLAI Cable antirrobo Seguridad Candado Cable Cable Security Lock Cable para Ordenador portátil PC Monitor LCD de Ordenador
  5. I use this brand. The price prestiges the quality. I don't think it's worth changing to a cheaper one.
  6. had the same problem with Mac 2015. Now I'm reading the comments on the post!!))
  7. https://www.windowscentral.com/how-force-users-change-their-password-periodically-windows-10
×
×
  • Create New...