Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

TJustin

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TJustin

  1. To preface this, I am fairly new to this type of deployment/app as well as being fairly new to deploying said app within a school environment. So this nightmare of an installation took some time to get working but according to all the logs I can find, It installed correctly and all went well. Now the real problem: When attempting to run Inventor, it doesn't work. In that I mean I can see the process in task manager/process monitor, but there's no splash screen, no windows opening up, nothing. Steps I've taken are: Firstly running as admin - no difference. Confirmed the license servers are correct - correct and reachable from client. Ran through the process's happening via Process explorer - uneventful. left the computer running the process for an extended time to see if its an issue of time - no success. Attempted to reset inventor - no difference. checked all logs/event viewer - no indications of failure. I have run out of ideas. has anyone else ran into this issue? Any advice or suggestions on additional things to try/check?
×
×
  • Create New...