Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Tubby_The_Tuba

Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tubby_The_Tuba

  1. Hi Does anyone have experience of upgrading System centre DPM form 2019 to 2022. Needed because I am struggling to make 2019 work with Win Server 2025 :(. Thanks
  2. Thanks for all the comments! You've convinced me Dell it is! The fact their 2 grand cheaper for two has nothing to do with it :).
  3. Hi I am currently looking to replace my file servers with rack servers. It's all we can afford :(. Dell are coming in cheaper than HP or Lenovo but I've never used Dell servers so I don't know how good they are. Any opinions gratfully recived :).
  4. Hi We are now using School Cloud and it works just fine . The only real issue we have had is parents forgetting their students use a contraction for their first name e.g. Millie for Millicent. Very much a level 8 issue .
  5. Hi After updating from Win 10 1803 t0 21H2 we reinstalled PSF 6 but get the error "Printing is not availible. Veryfy that ACtiveX is enabled, or try using Internet Explorer for the desktop" when we try to print reports or barcodes. We have tried the following: Checked IE 11 is installed Checked ActiveX Settings in Internet Options and set Set IE as default Asked IRIS for help, gone very quiet . Has anyone seen this behaviour before? Thanks Dave
  6. Hi, I am having great trouble making East West Sounds work properly with Sibelius. I have set up manual sounds sets but some of the sounds won’t load into the sound set and some do strange things like it will be a double bass for notes above a certain pitch and a cello below that. Any ideas what I may have missed?
  7. Hi We are looking into putting our admissions form online as per MS Forms. However the MS forms we have with O365 isn't up to the task as we would like data validation i.e. only accepting dates in a certain range. What systems are you using for this? Is Survey Monkey upto it and worth the money? Any suggestions gratfully received. Tubby_The _Tuba
  8. Hi in the end we had to insert an old graphics card as the onboard graphics chip wasn't supported by Fog PXE. That got us into fog but the imaging still failed. We gave up and are setting up SCCM for imaging.
  9. Hi I’m trying to PXE boot an ASUS Prime H510-A to FOG (Linux based) to deploy a windows image. There is no way to disable secure boot in bios but I keep getting the attached error. Has anyone seen this before or know how to avoid secure boot? No reply from ASUS yet. Dave
×
×
  • Create New...