Liam Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 Is there a way to automate the creation of partitions and then continue with the image without me having to click next. It seems to be doing the formatting of the drive but it stops until i click next. I want the install to be fully automated. I have done everything else but i am getting stuck at the partition step after selecting my image. Any help would be appreciated.
Liam Posted January 20, 2013 Author Posted January 20, 2013 Is there a way to automate the creation of partitions and then continue with the image without me having to click next. It seems to be doing the formatting of the drive but it stops until i click next. I want the install to be fully automated. I have done everything else but i am getting stuck at the partition step after selecting my image. Any help would be appreciated. Sorted this.. Typo on my behalf
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now