Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there a way to automate the creation of partitions and then continue with the image without me having to click next.

 

It seems to be doing the formatting of the drive but it stops until i click next.

 

I want the install to be fully automated. I have done everything else but i am getting stuck at the partition step after selecting my image.

 

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted
Is there a way to automate the creation of partitions and then continue with the image without me having to click next.

 

It seems to be doing the formatting of the drive but it stops until i click next.

 

I want the install to be fully automated. I have done everything else but i am getting stuck at the partition step after selecting my image.

 

Any help would be appreciated.

 

Sorted this.. Typo on my behalf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...