themaverickman Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 Morning all, I'm trying to access the backend MySQL Moodle data through a DSN so I can interrogate it in Access, and am coming up against a rather annoying problem. I can happily set the DSN up as a System DSN, but I want to do it as a file (like I have for the other 4 database types I'm connecting to!). Has anyone ever set up a file DSN to connect to MySQL? The Moodle & MySQL webpages rather unhelpfully suggested I give it up and not try :? Cheers all, Mike
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now