Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi All

 

If you have followed one of my more recent posts, I have just recently deployed a new proxy solution provided by Trend Micro to replace the squid solution we have.

 

I am now looking to deploy a pac file as I have deployed more than 1 proxy and the proxy solution works well for our remote users as well.

 

Previously on Squid the Pac file was hosted on a squid server, as it also had apache installed and was located in the usual area e.g. /srv/www/htdocs

 

As we use Citrix and the web front end is internet facing and is in a HA cluster, I would prefer to host this pac file on here, it uses IIS though and am struggling to get the pac file to read when I go to our Citrix webpage http://citrix.companydomain.com/proxy.pac

 

I have been following this guide as it seems to explain how to deploy pac on IIS but just can't seem to get it to work. http://marckean.wordpress.com/2010/02/09/setting-up-proxy-pac-files-in-iis7-for-proxy-use/

 

Has anyone else attempted to deploy via this method? Can anyone advise?

 

Many Thanks

Edited by ranj

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...