Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone,

 

I thought I'd might share you my excel budget sheet, as I have had lots of praises over it. You may use, alter or adapt to your situations. Please bear in mind there are a whole load of formulas to make it all work. If you do use it, please just drop a line. If you need help, any questions to [email protected].

 

Kindest regards,

Paul Renda

budget_2013_14.zip

  • Thanks 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...