Hedghog Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 Hi I am looking at what we should planning for our next uplift program. Since the curriculum here in Wales (and indeed the rest of the UK) seems to be in flux I am trying to see what is possible and then look at what is usable from this. Now to the questions Has anyone tried to run windows 8 as VDI yet and if they have have they tried a touch screen on it and what were the results? If any one has observations on this idea I'd appreciate them as well. I guess this may be the first of a long list of posts in a similar vein. @MODS please move this to a more apprpriate forum if you think it needs it. Cheers hedghog
SYNACK Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 I can't remember where I read it but as long as the clients support RDP8 (I know there is an upgrade for W7 as the moment and probably for older ones (if not now then soon) it does support full multipoint multitouch over the RDP channel. It may have even been on here that I read it.
SYNACK Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 (edited) RemoteFX Multi-Touch for Windows 8 - Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services) Team Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs Edit: possibly just with 8 or 2012 clients and RemoteFX. Edited November 29, 2012 by SYNACK 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now