round2it Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 Has anyone come across a problem with the quickletter templates being set to letter instead of a4 they are in the sims folder. if i load them and change the page size to a4 then resave they are ok but cant understand why they are that way when the system is set to a4 by default it is office 2003 though so this could be part of the problem
tombry Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 when I started in January I had to go take a class on reporting (wasn't very valuable). one of the things that came out of it though was that if you edited the templates with field codes available to choose from, it would reset the page size to letter, and you'd have to go back and change it to A4. nobody gave me an explanation as to why that was though. but I make sure that anytime I edit one of my templates I make sure to check the page size.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now